Largest BMW dealership in India
The new BMW X6 also unveiled.
Tags: BMWNovember 26, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
BMW India has launched Deutsche Motoren, BMW Group’s largest dealership facility in India. The new facility is headed by Yadur Kapur, Managing Director, Deutsche Motoren.
The new BMW X6 was also unveiled today at Deutsche Motoren and is available at all BMW dealerships across India as a CBU (Completely Built-up) unit.
Philipp von Sahr, President, BMW Group India said, “Five years ago, BMW changed the face of Indian luxury car segment with introduction of world-class premium dealerships that presented an unparalleled experience to the premium clientele. Today, with the launch of Deutsche Motoren Faridabad, BMW India is proud to set yet another benchmark in luxury car retail in India. Due to its vast capacity and meticulous BMW processes, Deutsche Motoren Faridabad will offer supreme pre and post sales service to BMW customers.”
He further added, “There are SUVs and there are coupes, but there is only one BMW X6. This vehicle is like no other. It unites apparent opposites, such as size with agility and sportiness with elegance. It’s a sports car that also feels at home when away from the road. That is why, we have created a separate vehicle category for the BMW X6 – the Sports Activity Coupe. These three words encompass everything that makes the BMW X6 so special and this is apparent at first sight. And there is another certainty. The new BMW X6 will definitely attract attention, wherever it goes.”
Spread over 130,000 sq ft, the ultra modern 4S facility has a premium showroom integrated with an advanced after-sales service facility featuring Sales, Service, Spare Parts and Business Systems to ensure that customers receive the best-in-class pre and post sales ownership experience. The design of the showroom is based upon Reception at the Car (RATC) and Urban Street Display concept which is a signature BMW layout with a consultation lounge, sales and after sales desk close to the display area. The showroom can display up to 13 cars and the workshop is equipped with 92 bays that can attend and service up to 350 cars per day. Deutsche Motoren employs around 75 people.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021