LatestOne.com supports Government's 'Make in India' campaign
LatestOne.com’s DaZon wrist watch range includes mechanisms like analog, digital and quartz. In Gen Z, watches are associated with personalities and lifestyles.February 16, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
LatestOne.com, e-tailer of tech & mobile accessories company, has announced the launch of 'DaZon Wrist Watches' for men and women.
LatestOne.com’s DaZon wrist watch range includes mechanisms like analog, digital and quartz. In Gen Z, watches are associated with personalities and lifestyles. Keeping this in mind, LatestOne.com introduced sports, luxury, skeleton and water resistant watches in the first set of products launch.
Ameen Khwaja, the Founder and CEO of LatestOne.com said, "LatestOne.com has always focused on the needs of the online shoppers and we are already known for offering quality products at affordable prices. DaZon wrist watches will definitely appeal to consumers who believe in #MyLuxury. Above all, these watches are made in India supporting the Government’s Make in India campaign and backed up by warranty."
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!
- Gome yet another Chinese brand plans to foray India
- Flipkart Launches ‘Flipkart Supermart’, Its Online Grocery Store
- B2B startup ShopX bags $35 mn fund from Fung Strategic Holdings