Latin Chicken for Indian Consumers
Lite Bite food has been appointed as the Master Franchise for the Indian market for Pollo Campero, the world’s largest Latin chicken restaurant chain. Pollo Campero launched its first outlet in “Food
February 13, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Lite Bite food has been appointed as the Master Franchise for the Indian market for Pollo Campero, the world’s largest Latin chicken restaurant chain. Pollo Campero launched its first outlet in “Food Union” food court food in Ambience Mall, Gurgaon.
The outlet features two versions of Pollo Campero’s renowned Fried Chicken – The Traditional Campero Chicken as well as Pollo Picante – the extra crispy and spicy fried chicken. Along with these for the first time in India, Chicken POPCORN is being introduced which will be popular with all age groups.
Pollo Campero India has plans to open 50 new stores in the next two years. The company is already planning to launch its famous Grilled Chicken on bone in the Indian market in the very near future and thereby offer an unparalleled variety and Chicken eating experience to the Indian consumer.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021