Latin Chicken for Indian Consumers
Lite Bite food has been appointed as the Master Franchise for the Indian market for Pollo Campero, the world’s largest Latin chicken restaurant chain. Pollo Campero launched its first outlet in “Food
February 13, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Lite Bite food has been appointed as the Master Franchise for the Indian market for Pollo Campero, the world’s largest Latin chicken restaurant chain. Pollo Campero launched its first outlet in “Food Union” food court food in Ambience Mall, Gurgaon.
The outlet features two versions of Pollo Campero’s renowned Fried Chicken – The Traditional Campero Chicken as well as Pollo Picante – the extra crispy and spicy fried chicken. Along with these for the first time in India, Chicken POPCORN is being introduced which will be popular with all age groups.
Pollo Campero India has plans to open 50 new stores in the next two years. The company is already planning to launch its famous Grilled Chicken on bone in the Indian market in the very near future and thereby offer an unparalleled variety and Chicken eating experience to the Indian consumer.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category