Lavazza opens "Espression"
Signature coffee shop opens at Leela Palace, Bengaluru.April 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian coffee brand, Lavazza, has announced the launch of its second signature coffee shop, ‘Lavazza Espression’, in Bengaluru. The store is located at the luxurious The Leela Palace Hotel.
The first Lavazza store is located at New Delhi.
The new store is spread across an area of 2,500 sq ft and besides an inside café location, the store also extends to the outside corridor and has a sitting area. The outlet can currently seat 58 pax, and will soon be elevated to 105 pax.
Attilio Capuano, Asia & Pacific Director, Lavazza, said, “It gives us extreme pleasure to launch our signature coffee shop, Lavazza Espression, in a multi-cultural and diverse city like Bengaluru. We have received an extremely encouraging response to Lavazza Espression around the world and are confident of repeating this success in India. Opening our signature stores in leading metros in the country is a part of our strategy to strengthen the Lavazza brand in India and give our connoisseurs an opportunity to experience the true flavours of Italy.”
Espression was launched in 2007 to represent Lavazza across the world with a unique style and guaranteed Italian taste, as a place where consumers can experience Lavazza’s brand values and where genuine flavours meet creativity and design.
Shivshankar, Director – South Asia, Lavazza, said, “Bengaluru is the heart of India in the south. With numerous IT conglomerates setting up campuses here and with a population comprising of diverse cultures, this was the right place for Lavazza Espression to set up its signature café. Lavazza Espression represents an environment and cuisine that is truly Italian and we are convinced that the audience in Bengaluru will savour our offerings.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2