Lavazza opens "Espression"
Signature coffee shop opens at Leela Palace, Bengaluru.April 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian coffee brand, Lavazza, has announced the launch of its second signature coffee shop, ‘Lavazza Espression’, in Bengaluru. The store is located at the luxurious The Leela Palace Hotel.
The first Lavazza store is located at New Delhi.
The new store is spread across an area of 2,500 sq ft and besides an inside café location, the store also extends to the outside corridor and has a sitting area. The outlet can currently seat 58 pax, and will soon be elevated to 105 pax.
Attilio Capuano, Asia & Pacific Director, Lavazza, said, “It gives us extreme pleasure to launch our signature coffee shop, Lavazza Espression, in a multi-cultural and diverse city like Bengaluru. We have received an extremely encouraging response to Lavazza Espression around the world and are confident of repeating this success in India. Opening our signature stores in leading metros in the country is a part of our strategy to strengthen the Lavazza brand in India and give our connoisseurs an opportunity to experience the true flavours of Italy.”
Espression was launched in 2007 to represent Lavazza across the world with a unique style and guaranteed Italian taste, as a place where consumers can experience Lavazza’s brand values and where genuine flavours meet creativity and design.
Shivshankar, Director – South Asia, Lavazza, said, “Bengaluru is the heart of India in the south. With numerous IT conglomerates setting up campuses here and with a population comprising of diverse cultures, this was the right place for Lavazza Espression to set up its signature café. Lavazza Espression represents an environment and cuisine that is truly Italian and we are convinced that the audience in Bengaluru will savour our offerings.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021