Lavie now in Chennai
It is first mono brand outlet in ChennaiAugust 27, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
After marking the presence in Chandigarh, Lavie has announced the opening of its first mono brand store in Chennai at the city’s high street mall Forum. Chennai store will house a wide range of Lavie’s products. With a focus on chic designs, it will offer a unique shopping experience to both,
Speaking about the store launch, Sandeep Goenka, Chief Operating Officer of Bagzone said ‘Lavie is delighted to announce the opening of our first store in Chennai. Chennai is considered to be one of the most vibrant markets of South India and Forum Mall is one of the renowned avenues, with many brands being housed there. We look forward to the support from the brand lovers and hope to pull in many more potential clients in the city.’’ The impressive 485 sq feet Lavie store will be executed with an array colour, texture, humour and fun through the use of unique styling, furniture and visual elements. The interiors pay tribute to the brands roots, as well as the local heritage. It has been designed and developed by by Ajit Shilpi (Architect /Interior Designer).
Offering a comprehensive Lavie lifestyle, it will house the latest collection, bags as well as shoes. The store has a sophisticated and elegant atmosphere with a contemporary take on traditional paneling. The floor is made of white laminated oak floor of a lighter tone which adds interest to the full product categories. Lavie embodies the free and bold spirit of the new age young Indian woman who values her individuality and the same concept was replicated while designing the store.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint