Lavie's first ever TV campaign
Lavie's first ever TV campaign featuring brand ambassador Kareena Kapoor is conceptualised by TBWA. The new television
October 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lavie's first ever TV campaign featuring brand ambassador Kareena Kapoor is conceptualised by TBWA. The new television commercial for Lavie captures the dilemma of the sales person who attends to innumerable women, with varied demands. It also highlights the perplexity of a woman who has a picture of requirement in mind but is unable to convey the same and is trying various options to come to a conclusion of what to shop for. The new television commercial for Lavie is created based on the notion of women with various moods.
Sandeep Goenka, Business Head, Lavie said, “Kareena very well resembles the personality of Lavie and the association with her is synonymous with our brand. And with this ad, Kareena captures the essence of shopping, for every woman with her proficient expressions. The Lavie collection offers stylish and accessible handbags for today’s jet-setting women which are now readily available all over India."
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2