Le Creuset plans retail expansion
To open 29 stores across country; targets aspirational women.November 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
After establishing itself in India over the past 10 years in the form of cash and carry business model, Le Creuset is poised to open their own stores through shop in shops across the country.
Following their first outlet on Lavelle Road in Bangalore, which opened early this year, the brand plans to get its range of cast iron and ceramic cookware to 29 new stores more stores across the country, starting with Mumbai and New Delhi. Following up with Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune and other cities, the company is looking at a very optimistic phase of growth.
The brand targets India’s growing urban breed of well-heeled, well-travelled and aspirational women in the age bracket of 25 to 45, as well as metrosexual men.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint