Le Creuset plans retail expansion
To open 29 stores across country; targets aspirational women.November 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
After establishing itself in India over the past 10 years in the form of cash and carry business model, Le Creuset is poised to open their own stores through shop in shops across the country.
Following their first outlet on Lavelle Road in Bangalore, which opened early this year, the brand plans to get its range of cast iron and ceramic cookware to 29 new stores more stores across the country, starting with Mumbai and New Delhi. Following up with Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune and other cities, the company is looking at a very optimistic phase of growth.
The brand targets India’s growing urban breed of well-heeled, well-travelled and aspirational women in the age bracket of 25 to 45, as well as metrosexual men.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021