Le Sutra launches Café Bean Garu
he new brand offers a range of innovative south Indian dishes that will tantalise taste buds without hurting the pocket of consumers. It provides over five different varieties of Andhra- flavoured idl
April 26, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Café Bean Garu, a South Indian Bistro from Le Sutra Hospitality has launched its first outlet at Haiko Mall, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, confirms a company’s official. Besides this, the company is also looking at multi-city pan India expansion via the franchise and management route.
The new brand offers a range of innovative south Indian dishes that will tantalise taste buds without hurting the pocket of consumers. It provides over five different varieties of Andhra- flavoured idlis; contemporary dosas such as the Pesto cheese dosa and the Pizza dosa; a variety of chutneys including tomato, onion, mint and coconut; and creamy curries that will leave you wanting for more.
Café Bean Garu also prides itself in its unique concoction of Andhra filter-coffee and Herbal Ice Tea preparations. Another definite must-try is the Bean Garu Pickle. Creativity extends into the dining experience that draws from the ‘Khach-Khach’ design concept, a random and abstracted version of hip aesthetics.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021