Le Sutra launches Café Bean Garu
he new brand offers a range of innovative south Indian dishes that will tantalise taste buds without hurting the pocket of consumers. It provides over five different varieties of Andhra- flavoured idl
April 26, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Café Bean Garu, a South Indian Bistro from Le Sutra Hospitality has launched its first outlet at Haiko Mall, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, confirms a company’s official. Besides this, the company is also looking at multi-city pan India expansion via the franchise and management route.
The new brand offers a range of innovative south Indian dishes that will tantalise taste buds without hurting the pocket of consumers. It provides over five different varieties of Andhra- flavoured idlis; contemporary dosas such as the Pesto cheese dosa and the Pizza dosa; a variety of chutneys including tomato, onion, mint and coconut; and creamy curries that will leave you wanting for more.
Café Bean Garu also prides itself in its unique concoction of Andhra filter-coffee and Herbal Ice Tea preparations. Another definite must-try is the Bean Garu Pickle. Creativity extends into the dining experience that draws from the ‘Khach-Khach’ design concept, a random and abstracted version of hip aesthetics.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2