Lee to offer tickets for Christmas party
Lee Jeans has recently announced that it will offer couple tickets for the coolest Christmas parties in the city. Lee will make this possible by riding on the fast
December 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lee Jeans has recently announced that it will offer couple tickets for the coolest Christmas parties in the city. Lee will make this possible by riding on the fast galloping technology of smart phones and QR codes. All that a customer needs to do is scan the QR code that is displayed on Lee's store window with the smart phone, which will then direct to an app, where the customer needs to tell why does “Your City Belong to You?” Ten best entries (quirkier the better) from each city will win the couple tickets.
This is a first of its kind initiative undertaken by any retail brand in the country. Chakor Jain, Business Head, Lee, says, “Lee, as a brand, has always taken first of its kind initiatives to value add to its customers and enhance the Brand imagery. With the rise in smart phone usage and consumers being so actively engaged on various apps, especially with QR codes that enable them more easily, we just wanted to use this as an opportunity to interact with the customers, pulsing their sentiments towards their city, which ties up with our campaign line ‘The City is Mine’.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG