Lee to offer tickets for Christmas party
Lee Jeans has recently announced that it will offer couple tickets for the coolest Christmas parties in the city. Lee will make this possible by riding on the fast
December 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lee Jeans has recently announced that it will offer couple tickets for the coolest Christmas parties in the city. Lee will make this possible by riding on the fast galloping technology of smart phones and QR codes. All that a customer needs to do is scan the QR code that is displayed on Lee's store window with the smart phone, which will then direct to an app, where the customer needs to tell why does “Your City Belong to You?” Ten best entries (quirkier the better) from each city will win the couple tickets.
This is a first of its kind initiative undertaken by any retail brand in the country. Chakor Jain, Business Head, Lee, says, “Lee, as a brand, has always taken first of its kind initiatives to value add to its customers and enhance the Brand imagery. With the rise in smart phone usage and consumers being so actively engaged on various apps, especially with QR codes that enable them more easily, we just wanted to use this as an opportunity to interact with the customers, pulsing their sentiments towards their city, which ties up with our campaign line ‘The City is Mine’.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear