Lemax expands in women category?
Menís denim and casual wear brand Lemax,
September 24, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Men’s denim and casual wear brand Lemax, is foreseeing enough potential to make its entry into the women’s wear by the end of spring/summer’11. The women collection would start under the same brand.As a starter, the company is planning to bring only two fits— slim and skinnies. The price range of the collection would be between Rs 699 and Rs 1,199. To aim precisely, the brand would initially open 10 stores and then examining the performance in this time limit, would decide on further expansion.The company has also decided to spread its wings in all categories. Like Zara, it is planning to bring fast fashion with 60 per cent updates every week.In terms of retail presence, Lemax is sold pan-India through a strong distribution channel and a direct-to-store channel for large format stores. For EBOs, the company is responsible for its ownership and management. These EBOs of 600 sq. ft. each will be located in Hyderabad, Chennai, Ernakulam and Pune.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India