Lemax expands in women category?
Menís denim and casual wear brand Lemax,
September 24, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Men’s denim and casual wear brand Lemax, is foreseeing enough potential to make its entry into the women’s wear by the end of spring/summer’11. The women collection would start under the same brand.As a starter, the company is planning to bring only two fits— slim and skinnies. The price range of the collection would be between Rs 699 and Rs 1,199. To aim precisely, the brand would initially open 10 stores and then examining the performance in this time limit, would decide on further expansion.The company has also decided to spread its wings in all categories. Like Zara, it is planning to bring fast fashion with 60 per cent updates every week.In terms of retail presence, Lemax is sold pan-India through a strong distribution channel and a direct-to-store channel for large format stores. For EBOs, the company is responsible for its ownership and management. These EBOs of 600 sq. ft. each will be located in Hyderabad, Chennai, Ernakulam and Pune.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2