Lenovo’s First Flagship Store in India
Announcing the opening of its first Flagship store in New Delhi, Lenovo hopes that this store will act as a complete brand experience zone for Lenovo customers.
October 12, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Announcing the opening of its first Flagship store in New Delhi, Lenovo hopes that this store will act as a complete brand experience zone for Lenovo customers. The customers will now have the facility to buy all of Lenovo's products under one roof from its IdeaPad and IdeaCentre range of consumer PCs, as well as ThinkPad and ThinkCentre range of PCs for businesses. This is Lenovo's first one-stop-shop for customers in India as Lenovo will deliver an end-to-end process - guidance to choose the right product for customer requirements, post-sale support and warranty support, all under one roof. Lenovo plans to introduce and showcase brand new products first in this Flagship Store and then take these products to the other Indian retail outlets. Lenovo has also introduced at its Flagship Store a new product for the consumer segment, a designer variant of its popular notebook line, Lenovo IdeaPad S10-2, which is in league of the thinnest and lightest notebooks available in the market.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group