Lenovo’s First Flagship Store in India
Announcing the opening of its first Flagship store in New Delhi, Lenovo hopes that this store will act as a complete brand experience zone for Lenovo customers.
October 12, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Announcing the opening of its first Flagship store in New Delhi, Lenovo hopes that this store will act as a complete brand experience zone for Lenovo customers. The customers will now have the facility to buy all of Lenovo's products under one roof from its IdeaPad and IdeaCentre range of consumer PCs, as well as ThinkPad and ThinkCentre range of PCs for businesses. This is Lenovo's first one-stop-shop for customers in India as Lenovo will deliver an end-to-end process - guidance to choose the right product for customer requirements, post-sale support and warranty support, all under one roof. Lenovo plans to introduce and showcase brand new products first in this Flagship Store and then take these products to the other Indian retail outlets. Lenovo has also introduced at its Flagship Store a new product for the consumer segment, a designer variant of its popular notebook line, Lenovo IdeaPad S10-2, which is in league of the thinnest and lightest notebooks available in the market.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House