Lenovo’s First Flagship Store in India
Announcing the opening of its first Flagship store in New Delhi, Lenovo hopes that this store will act as a complete brand experience zone for Lenovo customers.
October 12, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Announcing the opening of its first Flagship store in New Delhi, Lenovo hopes that this store will act as a complete brand experience zone for Lenovo customers. The customers will now have the facility to buy all of Lenovo's products under one roof from its IdeaPad and IdeaCentre range of consumer PCs, as well as ThinkPad and ThinkCentre range of PCs for businesses. This is Lenovo's first one-stop-shop for customers in India as Lenovo will deliver an end-to-end process - guidance to choose the right product for customer requirements, post-sale support and warranty support, all under one roof. Lenovo plans to introduce and showcase brand new products first in this Flagship Store and then take these products to the other Indian retail outlets. Lenovo has also introduced at its Flagship Store a new product for the consumer segment, a designer variant of its popular notebook line, Lenovo IdeaPad S10-2, which is in league of the thinnest and lightest notebooks available in the market.
- Patanjali looks to open Pardan Stores before diwali
- Evok looking to open 25 franchise stores
- Bonn Group aims Rs 1,000 cr turnover over next three years
- BigBasket acquires majority stake in three startup ventures
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef