Lenovo’s First Flagship Store in India
Announcing the opening of its first Flagship store in New Delhi, Lenovo hopes that this store will act as a complete brand experience zone for Lenovo customers.
October 12, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Announcing the opening of its first Flagship store in New Delhi, Lenovo hopes that this store will act as a complete brand experience zone for Lenovo customers. The customers will now have the facility to buy all of Lenovo's products under one roof from its IdeaPad and IdeaCentre range of consumer PCs, as well as ThinkPad and ThinkCentre range of PCs for businesses. This is Lenovo's first one-stop-shop for customers in India as Lenovo will deliver an end-to-end process - guidance to choose the right product for customer requirements, post-sale support and warranty support, all under one roof. Lenovo plans to introduce and showcase brand new products first in this Flagship Store and then take these products to the other Indian retail outlets. Lenovo has also introduced at its Flagship Store a new product for the consumer segment, a designer variant of its popular notebook line, Lenovo IdeaPad S10-2, which is in league of the thinnest and lightest notebooks available in the market.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform