Lenovo opens 4 stores
Aims 35 stores by the end of this financial year.July 31, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lenovo, one of India’s leading PC makers, has expanded its foothold in the Indian market by opening up four new stores in Mumbai. The PC retailer has over 1000 stores across the country. The expansion is in tandem with Lenovo’s overall plan to build a strong retail infrastructure and drive hyper growth in the Indian PC market. It aims to further ramp up its presence with a total of 25 stores by end of Q2 FY 2012-13 and 35 stores by end of FY 2012-13.
Speaking on the occasion, Shanil Madollathil, GM – Sales (West), Lenovo India said, “Mumbai has a large youth population who form the majority of active Internet users in India today and the number keeps growing. We envisage a huge opportunity here with ‘Gen Next’ increasingly driven by speed, entertainment, convenience and mobility in PCs. Our aim is to get closer to customers and percolate the Mumbai market with 35 stores by the end of this financial year.”
Lenovo has exclusively partnered Addict Infotech for the 4 new stores and has future plans to be present in the city’s leading malls as well.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021