Lenskart.comís offline plunge
Opens kiosk at Select CITYWALK.
Tags: lenskartJune 11, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Lenskart.com extends its operations to offline space with the launch of an initiative to bring personalised, one-to-one service to those interested in experiencing the brand in-person at Select Citywalk, New Delhi.
With this month long initiative, lenskart.com has come to the ground to offer this exclusive opportunity of ‘touch and feel’ to its patrons to choose the product they love. Customers can shop for eye-wear brands like, Fastrack, IDEE, Vintage and LensKart brand at great discounts. Also a free eye check up is available.
“We are very glad with the immense response we are getting for our initiative; we will be planning such activities in the future too”, says Peyush Bansal, Founder and CEO, Lenskart.com.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021