Lenskart.comís offline plunge
Opens kiosk at Select CITYWALK.
Tags: lenskartJune 11, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Lenskart.com extends its operations to offline space with the launch of an initiative to bring personalised, one-to-one service to those interested in experiencing the brand in-person at Select Citywalk, New Delhi.
With this month long initiative, lenskart.com has come to the ground to offer this exclusive opportunity of ‘touch and feel’ to its patrons to choose the product they love. Customers can shop for eye-wear brands like, Fastrack, IDEE, Vintage and LensKart brand at great discounts. Also a free eye check up is available.
“We are very glad with the immense response we are getting for our initiative; we will be planning such activities in the future too”, says Peyush Bansal, Founder and CEO, Lenskart.com.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India