Leonidas begins Indian sojourn
Belgium Chocolate spreads its wings in Mumbai
Tags: LeonidasOctober 25, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Belgium Chocolate- Leonidas spreads its wings by announcing the launch of its second store in Mumbai’s suburb Santacruz, West. Premium Pralines joined hands with the largest Belgian Chocolatier, Confiserie Leonidas to bring the brand “Leonidas” to India hence giving India its first fresh Belgian Chocolate boutique. On the occasion Darshit Shah, Managing Director, Leonidas Fresh Belgian Chocolates Premium Pralines Pvt Ltd said "The Chocolate Industry is growing at a rate of approx 12% to 14% in India. The Chocolates & Confectionary industry in India is both Organized as well as fragmented. Being positioned as Belgium Chocolates, Leonidas will facilitate the consumers in Santacruz with wide range of chocolates, hampers, kids hampers and much more. The store is Located at the Prime location. The size of the store is 420 Sq Ft. The company is planning to venture out into different luxury avenues for expansion. The company believes in providing luxurious products of the best quality to the Indian consumer.”
The outlet is a result of a tie-up between Premium Pralines Pvt. Ltd and Leonidas for importing and distribution of the chocolates across India. At present, company’s portfolio has over 115 products being sold across the world.
Shah added, "We plan to open stores in tier-I and tier-II cities, beginning with the metros in India. We have two formats in place - kiosk and store. The kiosk would suit the tier-I and tier-II cities, since there are consumers out there and they frequent the mall more compared to high street locations. The store format would need an investment of Rs 50-55 lakh and the kiosk model would cost around Rs 20-22 lakh."
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021