Leopold Café to expand
Considering Goa for expansionSeptember 16, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The 142-year-old bar and restaurant Leopold Café in Mumbai, is a popular destination for foreign tourists and backpackers for years. The café is all set to increase its footprint.
"It could take at least a year or more for another Leopold, but it is in the offing," said Farhang Jehani, who along with his brother Farzad manages the day-to-day working of the cafe. Speaking on location, he informed, “The new outlet will be located at Bandra or Andheri-Lokhandwala.”
Speaking further, Jehani said offers for partnership have been pouring in ever since. "We have been approached by many people to open franchise all over the world. But we never accepted it, as all our time and effort have been dedicated to this cafe," he said.
The owners are also considering Goa, given its popularity among foreign tourists. "The type of crowd that comes to Goa is very familiar with the name 'Leopold'," hence, Goa can proved a potenrial market, Jehani said.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India