Leopold Café to expand
Considering Goa for expansionSeptember 16, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The 142-year-old bar and restaurant Leopold Café in Mumbai, is a popular destination for foreign tourists and backpackers for years. The café is all set to increase its footprint.
"It could take at least a year or more for another Leopold, but it is in the offing," said Farhang Jehani, who along with his brother Farzad manages the day-to-day working of the cafe. Speaking on location, he informed, “The new outlet will be located at Bandra or Andheri-Lokhandwala.”
Speaking further, Jehani said offers for partnership have been pouring in ever since. "We have been approached by many people to open franchise all over the world. But we never accepted it, as all our time and effort have been dedicated to this cafe," he said.
The owners are also considering Goa, given its popularity among foreign tourists. "The type of crowd that comes to Goa is very familiar with the name 'Leopold'," hence, Goa can proved a potenrial market, Jehani said.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021