Levi Strauss: Sanjay Purohit's the new MD
Apparel firm Levi Strauss has recently appointed new Managing Director for its India
July 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Apparel firm Levi Strauss has recently appointed new Managing Director for its India operations. Mr Sanjay Purohit has joined the office based in Bangalore office. He would succeed Mr Shumone Chatterjee who has taken the new role of Vice President of Marketing (Levi’s brand) for Levi Strauss & Co Asia Pacific Division.
"We are very excited to welcome Sanjay to the team as the head of our business in India. He has a wealth of experience with iconic brands and will bring that to bear at Levi Strauss & Co," Levi Strauss Asia Pacific Division President Aaron Boey said.
Levi Strauss & Co is a renowned apparel company. The company has its product presence in more than 110 countries across the world.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021