Levi Strauss: Sanjay Purohit's the new MD
Apparel firm Levi Strauss has recently appointed new Managing Director for its India
July 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Apparel firm Levi Strauss has recently appointed new Managing Director for its India operations. Mr Sanjay Purohit has joined the office based in Bangalore office. He would succeed Mr Shumone Chatterjee who has taken the new role of Vice President of Marketing (Levi’s brand) for Levi Strauss & Co Asia Pacific Division.
"We are very excited to welcome Sanjay to the team as the head of our business in India. He has a wealth of experience with iconic brands and will bring that to bear at Levi Strauss & Co," Levi Strauss Asia Pacific Division President Aaron Boey said.
Levi Strauss & Co is a renowned apparel company. The company has its product presence in more than 110 countries across the world.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO