Leviís introduces digital fitting experience for women to find their perfect size
Discover customized Leviís Curve ID Fit System for women on the web
September 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
INDIA, 20 Sep, 2010 –Levi’s – the original, definitive jeans brand launched the Levi’s Digital Fitting Experience, an interactive destination for women to explore their perfect – fitting jeans globally online. The Levi’s Digital Fitting Experience provides women with engaging content and personalized tools to set straight the process of finding perfect – fitting jeans based on their shape, not size.
Coalescing the qualities of TV advertising, web content and tailored fit expertise, the Levi’s Digital Fitting Experience gives women all the tools they need to find the perfect fit for their unique body shape. Women will be able to identify their Levi’s CURVE ID fit by completing an interactive quiz and following a simple step-by-step measurement process. They can also engage in the inside story on the unique fit science through ‘behind the scenes’ interviews with Levi’s designers and some of the inspirational women who wear Levi’s CURVE ID jeans. Available in 50 countries and 20 different languages, the Levi’s Digital Fitting Experience will help to ensure women have the opportunity to find their perfect jeans fit from anywhere in the world. The content can be accessed via the levi.in home page by clicking on the Levi’s Curve ID campaign.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2