Leviís introduces digital fitting experience for women to find their perfect size
Discover customized Leviís Curve ID Fit System for women on the web
September 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
INDIA, 20 Sep, 2010 –Levi’s – the original, definitive jeans brand launched the Levi’s Digital Fitting Experience, an interactive destination for women to explore their perfect – fitting jeans globally online. The Levi’s Digital Fitting Experience provides women with engaging content and personalized tools to set straight the process of finding perfect – fitting jeans based on their shape, not size.
Coalescing the qualities of TV advertising, web content and tailored fit expertise, the Levi’s Digital Fitting Experience gives women all the tools they need to find the perfect fit for their unique body shape. Women will be able to identify their Levi’s CURVE ID fit by completing an interactive quiz and following a simple step-by-step measurement process. They can also engage in the inside story on the unique fit science through ‘behind the scenes’ interviews with Levi’s designers and some of the inspirational women who wear Levi’s CURVE ID jeans. Available in 50 countries and 20 different languages, the Levi’s Digital Fitting Experience will help to ensure women have the opportunity to find their perfect jeans fit from anywhere in the world. The content can be accessed via the levi.in home page by clicking on the Levi’s Curve ID campaign.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores