Liberty Shoes to launch 60 outlets
Footwear firm Liberty Shoes plans to open 60 outlets, including 10 overseas stores, this fiscal.
April 05, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Footwear firm Liberty Shoes plans to open 60 outlets, including 10 overseas stores, this fiscal. “We plan to open 50 outlets pan-India, primarily in smaller towns which will take our network-strength to 550 by end-this fiscal. Besides, we plan to open 10 outlets overseas as well,” said Liberty Group CEO Adesh Gupta.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category