Liberty Shoes to launch 60 outlets
Footwear firm Liberty Shoes plans to open 60 outlets, including 10 overseas stores, this fiscal.
April 05, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Footwear firm Liberty Shoes plans to open 60 outlets, including 10 overseas stores, this fiscal. “We plan to open 50 outlets pan-India, primarily in smaller towns which will take our network-strength to 550 by end-this fiscal. Besides, we plan to open 10 outlets overseas as well,” said Liberty Group CEO Adesh Gupta.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021