Liberty signs up Hrithik Roshan
India’s leading shoe giant is set to take a leap with a new vibrant makeover
August 03, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The leading footwear brand of India, Liberty Shoes today announced one of the most promising debonair youth icons, Hrithik Roshan, as its Brand Ambassador. With the announcement, Liberty makes a focussed attempt to establish connect with youth by giving the brand a vibrant and youthful makeover.
Elaborating on the association, Anupam Bansal, Director, Liberty Shoes Ltd. said, “Hrithik has an immense sense of style and connection with the youth that complements Liberty which is trying to revamp the brand by adding youthful and vibrant feel to it. Hrithik is a complete family person; he has strong family values and thus he is an apt personification of Liberty’s ideology.”
On his association with Liberty, Hrithik comments, “It feels great to be a part of a home grown brand which has been constantly serving the world-wide audience since more than 50 years. Besides, the collection is superbly- stylish yet comfortable, just how we all like it. The shooting experience has been overwhelming so far and I am really enjoying being associated with the Liberty family.”
In sync with the association, Liberty’s would introduce innovative, comfortable and stylish products across all brand portfolios. The collection would soon be available in the market by the end of the month.
Apart from this, Liberty is aggressively planning to strengthen its Southern markets by opening up at least 50 stores in South with a total of 100 stores all over India.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn