Liberty signs up Hrithik Roshan
India’s leading shoe giant is set to take a leap with a new vibrant makeover
August 03, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The leading footwear brand of India, Liberty Shoes today announced one of the most promising debonair youth icons, Hrithik Roshan, as its Brand Ambassador. With the announcement, Liberty makes a focussed attempt to establish connect with youth by giving the brand a vibrant and youthful makeover.
Elaborating on the association, Anupam Bansal, Director, Liberty Shoes Ltd. said, “Hrithik has an immense sense of style and connection with the youth that complements Liberty which is trying to revamp the brand by adding youthful and vibrant feel to it. Hrithik is a complete family person; he has strong family values and thus he is an apt personification of Liberty’s ideology.”
On his association with Liberty, Hrithik comments, “It feels great to be a part of a home grown brand which has been constantly serving the world-wide audience since more than 50 years. Besides, the collection is superbly- stylish yet comfortable, just how we all like it. The shooting experience has been overwhelming so far and I am really enjoying being associated with the Liberty family.”
In sync with the association, Liberty’s would introduce innovative, comfortable and stylish products across all brand portfolios. The collection would soon be available in the market by the end of the month.
Apart from this, Liberty is aggressively planning to strengthen its Southern markets by opening up at least 50 stores in South with a total of 100 stores all over India.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years