Liberty to open 100 stores by next year
Witnessing 15-20 pc growth year-on-year basisNovember 13, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The footwear major, in the first six month of this financial year has added 50 additional stores and aims to add the same number of stores by March 2014. At present Liberty have 422 stores in more than 120 cities and towns
Liberty has recently re-vamped the entire range of collection and are considered as the popular selling products.
Elaborating about Liberty’s growing popularity amongst its customers, The Corporate Spokesperson said, “It is our constant endeavour to provide fahionable and comfortable footwear to all our customers. Our product range is in line with the changing fashion trends which makes Liberty the most preffered choice as compared to any other footwear brand in the country. We are witnessing 15-20 pc growth year-on-year. We have successfully increased our presence in the Indian footwear market and by next year we will open 100 more such stores which will offer better shopping experience for our customers who rely on quality products only.”
The company’s sales for the first 6 months have also reached at an all-time high of Rs 216 Crore as against Rs 153 Crores achieved in the corresponding period. Liberty’s sales in the second quarter increased by 46% and stood at Rs 108 Crore as compared to Rs 74 Crore in the corresponding Quarter ended Sep 30th 2012. The company has also seen growth in its export which has increased substantially by 17%.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021