Liberty to open 100 stores by next year
Witnessing 15-20 pc growth year-on-year basisNovember 13, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The footwear major, in the first six month of this financial year has added 50 additional stores and aims to add the same number of stores by March 2014. At present Liberty have 422 stores in more than 120 cities and towns
Liberty has recently re-vamped the entire range of collection and are considered as the popular selling products.
Elaborating about Liberty’s growing popularity amongst its customers, The Corporate Spokesperson said, “It is our constant endeavour to provide fahionable and comfortable footwear to all our customers. Our product range is in line with the changing fashion trends which makes Liberty the most preffered choice as compared to any other footwear brand in the country. We are witnessing 15-20 pc growth year-on-year. We have successfully increased our presence in the Indian footwear market and by next year we will open 100 more such stores which will offer better shopping experience for our customers who rely on quality products only.”
The company’s sales for the first 6 months have also reached at an all-time high of Rs 216 Crore as against Rs 153 Crores achieved in the corresponding period. Liberty’s sales in the second quarter increased by 46% and stood at Rs 108 Crore as compared to Rs 74 Crore in the corresponding Quarter ended Sep 30th 2012. The company has also seen growth in its export which has increased substantially by 17%.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2