Lifecycle – A bicycle Mall in Pune
Recently inaugurated Lifecycle, a new mall in Pune entirely dedicated to bicycles, is India's first and biggest bicycle mall ever, with a total investment of Rs 5 crore'. The mall is spread over a 6,0
February 02, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Recently inaugurated Lifecycle, a new mall in Pune entirely dedicated to bicycles, is India's first and biggest bicycle mall ever, with a total investment of Rs 5 crore'. The mall is spread over a 6,000-square feet area and three levels, housing the best international brands of bicycles and cycling accessories for all age groups and genders.
Lifestyle has road bikes, MTB (mountain terrain bikes), folding bikes, city bikes and hybrid bicycles with prices ranging from Rs 8,000 to Rs 3.5 lakh. A folding bicycle, priced at Rs 22,000, has already become popular in a short period of time.
Lifecycle has brands like Firefox, b’Twin, Trek, Merida, Giant, Cannondale, Bianchi, Schwinn, Rock- Rider and Ducati. We might see new outlets of Lifecycle in cities like Nashik, Kolhapur, Aurangabad and Thane in another two-three year
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India