Lifecycle – A bicycle Mall in Pune
Recently inaugurated Lifecycle, a new mall in Pune entirely dedicated to bicycles, is India's first and biggest bicycle mall ever, with a total investment of Rs 5 crore'. The mall is spread over a 6,0
February 02, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Recently inaugurated Lifecycle, a new mall in Pune entirely dedicated to bicycles, is India's first and biggest bicycle mall ever, with a total investment of Rs 5 crore'. The mall is spread over a 6,000-square feet area and three levels, housing the best international brands of bicycles and cycling accessories for all age groups and genders.
Lifestyle has road bikes, MTB (mountain terrain bikes), folding bikes, city bikes and hybrid bicycles with prices ranging from Rs 8,000 to Rs 3.5 lakh. A folding bicycle, priced at Rs 22,000, has already become popular in a short period of time.
Lifecycle has brands like Firefox, b’Twin, Trek, Merida, Giant, Cannondale, Bianchi, Schwinn, Rock- Rider and Ducati. We might see new outlets of Lifecycle in cities like Nashik, Kolhapur, Aurangabad and Thane in another two-three year
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021