Lifestyle’s own ‘Cocktail’
Melange Cocktail collection unveiled by Deepika Padukone.July 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Deepika Padukone caught shoppers by surprise at the Lifestyle store at Phoeneix Mills and delighted them with her presence as they unveiled the Mélange Cocktail collection. The collection has been launched in association with the upcoming movie ‘Cocktail’. Deepika will be seen sizzling on the screen in Melange outfits in a few key scenes. Presenting the fans a golden opportunity to wear the look of their favourite stars.
The lovely lady also charmed the fans by sharing funny anecdotes from the sets, gave them style and beauty tips. Five lucky winners from the ‘Lifestyle Cocktail Contest’ got a life-time opportunity to meet with Deepika and win an autographed audio CD of the movie.
Kabir Lumba, MD - Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd said, “While Lifestyle is known for the fashionable and popular collections across casuals and formals, our association for our ethnic brand Melange with the movie Cocktail and its stylish cast draws attention to our trendy ethnic collection. Deepika is an ideal representation of modern woman - confident & chic with an independent sense of style - to whom Melange will appeal to. Our clothes reflect these ideals in the myriad designs & versatility, combining traditional elements with contemporary cuts & fabrics, thus making it very wearable for the urban woman.”
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore