Lifestyle’s own ‘Cocktail’
Melange Cocktail collection unveiled by Deepika Padukone.July 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Deepika Padukone caught shoppers by surprise at the Lifestyle store at Phoeneix Mills and delighted them with her presence as they unveiled the Mélange Cocktail collection. The collection has been launched in association with the upcoming movie ‘Cocktail’. Deepika will be seen sizzling on the screen in Melange outfits in a few key scenes. Presenting the fans a golden opportunity to wear the look of their favourite stars.
The lovely lady also charmed the fans by sharing funny anecdotes from the sets, gave them style and beauty tips. Five lucky winners from the ‘Lifestyle Cocktail Contest’ got a life-time opportunity to meet with Deepika and win an autographed audio CD of the movie.
Kabir Lumba, MD - Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd said, “While Lifestyle is known for the fashionable and popular collections across casuals and formals, our association for our ethnic brand Melange with the movie Cocktail and its stylish cast draws attention to our trendy ethnic collection. Deepika is an ideal representation of modern woman - confident & chic with an independent sense of style - to whom Melange will appeal to. Our clothes reflect these ideals in the myriad designs & versatility, combining traditional elements with contemporary cuts & fabrics, thus making it very wearable for the urban woman.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021