Lilliput enters baby feeding segment
New weaning range just introduced
November 12, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kidswear brand Lilliput has entered the baby feeding segment with a range of feeding and weaning series. All Lilliput products have anti-bacterial concealed packaging to avoid contamination during transportation, storage and handling.
The products are non-toxic, BPA free and conform to US and EU standards of safety and function. The range would be available in all Lilliput and Lilliput World Stores and also at leading baby shops, departmental stores and pharma chains. The range starts from Rs 145.
Mr Sanjeev Narula, Managing Director, Lilliput Kidswear Ltd, said, “After the recent success we achieved in baby care range, we decided to foray into baby feeding segment. Baby feeding market in India is still in its nascent stage offering immense potential for branded players to plough in their capital and gain fruitful revenues.”
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear