Lilliput enters baby feeding segment
New weaning range just introduced
November 12, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kidswear brand Lilliput has entered the baby feeding segment with a range of feeding and weaning series. All Lilliput products have anti-bacterial concealed packaging to avoid contamination during transportation, storage and handling.
The products are non-toxic, BPA free and conform to US and EU standards of safety and function. The range would be available in all Lilliput and Lilliput World Stores and also at leading baby shops, departmental stores and pharma chains. The range starts from Rs 145.
Mr Sanjeev Narula, Managing Director, Lilliput Kidswear Ltd, said, “After the recent success we achieved in baby care range, we decided to foray into baby feeding segment. Baby feeding market in India is still in its nascent stage offering immense potential for branded players to plough in their capital and gain fruitful revenues.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG