Lilliput launches exclusive 'DINO Collection 2009'
Lilliput, a dominant player in the Indian Kids wear industry, has launched their exclusive DINO Collection '09, the premium partywear apparels for little boys. Inspired by international trends, Lillip
December 09, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lilliput, a dominant player in the Indian Kids wear industry, has launched their exclusive DINO Collection '09, the premium partywear apparels for little boys. Inspired by international trends, Lilliput offers stylish suits that are bound to catch the interest of little boys. The suits that are available for boys in the age group of 5-6 years to 11-12 years come in a four piece pack - replete with a blazer, vest, trouser and a formal shirt. DINO Collection has pieces of exquisiteness made from the finest fabrics using the best yarn, sourced from the most reputed mills. Lilliput has done wonders by creating excellent DINO Collection that will not only beat the winter chill but will attract eye balls of many at any occasion.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India