Lilliput launches exclusive 'DINO Collection 2009'
Lilliput, a dominant player in the Indian Kids wear industry, has launched their exclusive DINO Collection '09, the premium partywear apparels for little boys. Inspired by international trends, Lillip
December 09, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lilliput, a dominant player in the Indian Kids wear industry, has launched their exclusive DINO Collection '09, the premium partywear apparels for little boys. Inspired by international trends, Lilliput offers stylish suits that are bound to catch the interest of little boys. The suits that are available for boys in the age group of 5-6 years to 11-12 years come in a four piece pack - replete with a blazer, vest, trouser and a formal shirt. DINO Collection has pieces of exquisiteness made from the finest fabrics using the best yarn, sourced from the most reputed mills. Lilliput has done wonders by creating excellent DINO Collection that will not only beat the winter chill but will attract eye balls of many at any occasion.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021