Women’s social shopping platform.
Tags: limeroadOctober 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
A social shopping platform for women LimeRoad.com was launched, bringing a whole new experience online.
Commenting on the launch of LimeRoad.com, Founder & CEO, Suchi Mukherjee said, “We are on a journey to build the most extensive and engaging lifestyle platform ever. Our sole objective is to make the shopping experience on LimeRoad so delightful, that we become the online destination for women to find gorgeous yet affordable products.
We have gone out and built strong partnerships with a really rich selection of brands. With categories like apparel, accessories, home and food, LimeRoad.com is designed to be a woman’s “me time” online. We’re launching with many brands, nearly half of which are exclusively available with us.”
The unique shopping experience allows you to shop-by-city, shop-by-brand, or shop-by-flagship store, where you can browse and connect with shops, brands and retailers of your choice. The eye-candy magazine format lets you effortlessly flip the pages. The proprietary scrapbook not only enables you to organize, share and shop all the beautiful things you find onLimeRoad.com, it also lets you flip through and get inspired by what others have discovered.
“We believe that there are varied retailers pan-India, who deserve to be in the spotlight. We are creating a pipeline for these brands to be revived & re-connected with consumers though a new medium in a curated way, just like a woman shops, combines and creates a distinct style of her own,” said Manish Saksena, President & Co Founder.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021