Linc Pens goes online
Launches its own portal.
Tags: Linc pensFebruary 11, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Linc launched its retail sales online through its portal where consumers can directly buy pens and stationery from Linc’s website. Earlier available through online platforms like William Pens, TSG Fashions, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Indiaplaza, etc., Linc has planned to start its distribution through the online channel in an aggressive way. Through this site, consumers (both B2B & B2C) can choose from a wide range of products right from the convenience of their home/ office.
Commenting on this new development, Rohit Deepak Jalan, Business Development Executive, Linc Pen & Pl. Ltd. said, “We realized that companies/consumers spend time online on researching for gift products and prefer dealing online. Linc provides this opportunity, through Office Linc, to shop for not only pens but also stationery through its online platform. The format will be like the Office Linc store, only that the model has been shifted to a digital platform. The payment can be done online and will also have the Cash on Delivery (COD) convenience.”
He added, “For any product to succeed in the market, the target segment must be taken into account. With the changing preference in consumers and digital marketing becoming an important tool, having an online sales platform was an important decision. Through this platform we want to bring service right at the doorstep of our consumers and make it convenient for them to shop.”
Currently the company’s products are available across more than 1,25,000 retail outlets throughout India covered through a network of over 2200 redistribution stockists and 40 main stockists. This is facilitated by sales and marketing team of around 300 professionals.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years