Linen Club Fabric of Aditya Birla launches new showroom
The one of the pioneers of linen in India Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd. has launched an exclusive showroom `Linen Club The Ramp` in South Delhi. Linen, one of the scions of the Birla clan G D Birla completes
April 16, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The one of the pioneers of linen in India Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd. has launched an exclusive showroom `Linen Club The Ramp` in South Delhi. Linen, one of the scions of the Birla clan G D Birla completes 60 years in 2009 and the newly launched is the 26th outlet in its Linen Club Fabrics chain, which promotes linen as a designer wear for the niche apparel segment. `Linen Club The Ramp` offers a wide range of linen fabric, products from pure linen to linen blend with cotton, wool, silk, bamboo, yarn dyed woven, printed and embroidered linen for men and women wear. The store has also sheltered men`s and women`s readymade fashion garments that are designed by one of the budding designers Karan Mehra. The inauguration has witnessed the group`s brand ambassador Rohit Bal, who has been associated with linen for the last 19 years since he became a fashion designer.
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!