Linen Club Fabrics from Aditya Birla Group opens
13th Exclusive Showroom in Maharashtra
August 23, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
“Linen Club” Fabrics - the Premium Brand from Jaya Shree Textiles, a unit of Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd, opened their 13th exclusive showroom in Maharashtra. This is the 46th Exclusive Showroom of Linen Club Fabrics in India. Mr. S. Krishnamoorthy, President – Textiles, Aditya Birla Group, inaugurated the showroom in the presence of Cricket Legend, Mr. Dilip Vengsarkar.
This exclusive showroom offers a wide range of linen fabrics and ready-to-wear garments. In fabrics, Linen Club offers pure linen to exotic linen blends, printed and embroidered linen fabrics suitable for wardrobes of men, women and kids (for shirts, trousers, suits, kurta-pyjamas, skirts, tops, suits, jacket, etc). In ready-to-wear garments, Linen Club offers shirts, trousers, jackets and suits. To add to its newest offering, accessories are available such as Stoles, Laptop bags and Scarves.
“For all you trendsetters, the fashion statement this season would be to dress yourself up in linen” says style guru Rohit Bal, who endorses Linen Club Fabrics and is a diehard Linen Club Fabrics loyalist.
Abhey Nair, Sr. Vice President, Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd., stated that “Linen Club from Jayshree Textiles is India’s finest fabric brands that are highly regarded in the market. Linen Club is popular with the leading garment brands of India like - Colour Plus, Louis Phillipe, Van Heusen, Allen Solly, Wills Lifestyle, Park Avenue, Benetton, Blackberry’s Levi’s Freelook, Arrow, Zodiac, Pepe Jeans, etc. The popularity and trust in linen from consumers is growing by the day. The opening of this exclusive Linen showroom is a big step forward for natural fabric lovers of Mumbai.
Linen Club The Ramp is located at 6 - “SAROJ”, Vallabh Bhai Patel Road, Opp. Grasshopper Hotel, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai 400 056; Phone 766 645 3920
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India