Linen Club Fabrics from Aditya Birla Group opens
13th Exclusive Showroom in Maharashtra
August 23, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
“Linen Club” Fabrics - the Premium Brand from Jaya Shree Textiles, a unit of Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd, opened their 13th exclusive showroom in Maharashtra. This is the 46th Exclusive Showroom of Linen Club Fabrics in India. Mr. S. Krishnamoorthy, President – Textiles, Aditya Birla Group, inaugurated the showroom in the presence of Cricket Legend, Mr. Dilip Vengsarkar.
This exclusive showroom offers a wide range of linen fabrics and ready-to-wear garments. In fabrics, Linen Club offers pure linen to exotic linen blends, printed and embroidered linen fabrics suitable for wardrobes of men, women and kids (for shirts, trousers, suits, kurta-pyjamas, skirts, tops, suits, jacket, etc). In ready-to-wear garments, Linen Club offers shirts, trousers, jackets and suits. To add to its newest offering, accessories are available such as Stoles, Laptop bags and Scarves.
“For all you trendsetters, the fashion statement this season would be to dress yourself up in linen” says style guru Rohit Bal, who endorses Linen Club Fabrics and is a diehard Linen Club Fabrics loyalist.
Abhey Nair, Sr. Vice President, Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd., stated that “Linen Club from Jayshree Textiles is India’s finest fabric brands that are highly regarded in the market. Linen Club is popular with the leading garment brands of India like - Colour Plus, Louis Phillipe, Van Heusen, Allen Solly, Wills Lifestyle, Park Avenue, Benetton, Blackberry’s Levi’s Freelook, Arrow, Zodiac, Pepe Jeans, etc. The popularity and trust in linen from consumers is growing by the day. The opening of this exclusive Linen showroom is a big step forward for natural fabric lovers of Mumbai.
Linen Club The Ramp is located at 6 - “SAROJ”, Vallabh Bhai Patel Road, Opp. Grasshopper Hotel, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai 400 056; Phone 766 645 3920
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019