Lite Bite Foods buys out stake in Wrapster Foods
Buys out JV partner Jiggs and Zorawar Kalra's stake.February 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lite Bite Foods, the multi-restaurant chain run by Amit Burman, has bought out JV partner Jiggs and Zorawar Kalra's stake in Wrapster Foods. The deal has been inked for an undisclosed amount and the stakes have been merged with Lite Bite Foods.
Wrapster Foods, set up in 2008, runs fine-dining restaurant Punjab Grill and quick service chain Street Foods.
While Punjab Grill operates in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai and Bangalore, Street Foods has a presence mainly in the NCR. According to reports, Zorawar will continue as the Founder and CEO of both the specialty restaurants and that the expansion plans of the restaurants would not be impacted by the development.
Lite Bite Foods operates franchisee formats Subway, Pollo Campero and Pino's Pasta Pizza, own brands Zambar and Asia 7, quick service chains Rapps, Big Gulp and Bakers Street, besides Punjab Grill and Street Foods.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka