Lite Bite Foods buys out stake in Wrapster Foods
Buys out JV partner Jiggs and Zorawar Kalra's stake.February 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lite Bite Foods, the multi-restaurant chain run by Amit Burman, has bought out JV partner Jiggs and Zorawar Kalra's stake in Wrapster Foods. The deal has been inked for an undisclosed amount and the stakes have been merged with Lite Bite Foods.
Wrapster Foods, set up in 2008, runs fine-dining restaurant Punjab Grill and quick service chain Street Foods.
While Punjab Grill operates in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai and Bangalore, Street Foods has a presence mainly in the NCR. According to reports, Zorawar will continue as the Founder and CEO of both the specialty restaurants and that the expansion plans of the restaurants would not be impacted by the development.
Lite Bite Foods operates franchisee formats Subway, Pollo Campero and Pino's Pasta Pizza, own brands Zambar and Asia 7, quick service chains Rapps, Big Gulp and Bakers Street, besides Punjab Grill and Street Foods.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore