Localised version of ERP Enterprise
Infor, a leading provider of business application software with operations serving more than 75,000 customers, has announced
October 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Infor, a leading provider of business application software with operations serving more than 75,000 customers, has announced the latest version of Infor10 ERP Enterprise (LN) localised for India. The leading ERP solution for discrete and project-based manufacturers now features Infor ERP Enterprise Workspace and Infor10 ION Suite to raise the bar for ease-of-use, reporting, data sharing and collaboration from an ERP application.
In addition, ERP Enterprise extends financial, customer relationship, order and warehouse management functionality to enable better control over business processes and tame complexity to help achieve top performance.
“Complexity is an inescapable part of today's rapidly changing business, but that does not mean that today’s leading manufacturers must run complex business systems to contain it,” said Souma Das, Infor Managing Director and Sales VP for India. Adding further, he said, “The delivery of ION Suite and Workspace to ERP Enterprise provides unprecedented simplicity to our customers in India in the things that matter to them – how easy is it to get information needed to make better decisions and how quickly can you connect systems together with integration and data exchange collaboration being easier than ever before.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021