Localised version of ERP Enterprise
Infor, a leading provider of business application software with operations serving more than 75,000 customers, has announced
October 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Infor, a leading provider of business application software with operations serving more than 75,000 customers, has announced the latest version of Infor10 ERP Enterprise (LN) localised for India. The leading ERP solution for discrete and project-based manufacturers now features Infor ERP Enterprise Workspace and Infor10 ION Suite to raise the bar for ease-of-use, reporting, data sharing and collaboration from an ERP application.
In addition, ERP Enterprise extends financial, customer relationship, order and warehouse management functionality to enable better control over business processes and tame complexity to help achieve top performance.
“Complexity is an inescapable part of today's rapidly changing business, but that does not mean that today’s leading manufacturers must run complex business systems to contain it,” said Souma Das, Infor Managing Director and Sales VP for India. Adding further, he said, “The delivery of ION Suite and Workspace to ERP Enterprise provides unprecedented simplicity to our customers in India in the things that matter to them – how easy is it to get information needed to make better decisions and how quickly can you connect systems together with integration and data exchange collaboration being easier than ever before.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2