Lotte India to invest Rs 300 crore in IMT Rohtak
Lotte India plans to invest a sum of Rs 300 crore in IMT Rohtak in Haryana for manufacturing snack and confectionery products.February 21, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lotte India Corporation Ltd (LICL) is a subsidiary of Lotte Confectionery Company Ltd of Korea, which is part of USD 74.9 billion Lotte Group.
The LICL is one of the leading companies in the FMCG confectionery industry and its popular brands are - Choco Pie, Coffy Bite, Lacto King, Caramilk, Eclairs, Booproo & Spout.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India