Lotte India to invest Rs 300 crore in IMT Rohtak
Lotte India plans to invest a sum of Rs 300 crore in IMT Rohtak in Haryana for manufacturing snack and confectionery products.February 21, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lotte India Corporation Ltd (LICL) is a subsidiary of Lotte Confectionery Company Ltd of Korea, which is part of USD 74.9 billion Lotte Group.
The LICL is one of the leading companies in the FMCG confectionery industry and its popular brands are - Choco Pie, Coffy Bite, Lacto King, Caramilk, Eclairs, Booproo & Spout.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021