Lotto Sports to play on pricing
To follow cluster-approach while expanding presence.March 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian sportswear brand, Lotto Sports Italia, will follow the cluster-approach while expanding geographically. The company will play on pricing and lifestyle quotient in order to place itself firmly in the Indian market.
According to Lalit Kishore, Managing Director, Sports Lifestyle, the company presently has 66 mono brands stores and 200 shop-in-shops. By the end of this year, it aims to have 100 mono brands stores and 300 shop-in-shops. The expansion, in the first place, will be targeted at north India and in the second phase, the focus will move to west and south.
The mono brand outlets will be set up with an estimated investment of Rs 20 lakh per store, and will entail a retail area of 500-700 square feet.
The company said its turnover for 2011-12 is likely to be Rs 65 crore.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear