Lotto Sports to play on pricing
To follow cluster-approach while expanding presence.March 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian sportswear brand, Lotto Sports Italia, will follow the cluster-approach while expanding geographically. The company will play on pricing and lifestyle quotient in order to place itself firmly in the Indian market.
According to Lalit Kishore, Managing Director, Sports Lifestyle, the company presently has 66 mono brands stores and 200 shop-in-shops. By the end of this year, it aims to have 100 mono brands stores and 300 shop-in-shops. The expansion, in the first place, will be targeted at north India and in the second phase, the focus will move to west and south.
The mono brand outlets will be set up with an estimated investment of Rs 20 lakh per store, and will entail a retail area of 500-700 square feet.
The company said its turnover for 2011-12 is likely to be Rs 65 crore.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG