Louis Philippe plans to set up 30 footwear outlets
Louis Philippe, an apparel brand in the menswear category in India has announced to aggressively mark its presence in the footwear section by setting up 30 outlets across the country within a week and
April 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Louis Philippe, an apparel brand in the menswear category in India has announced to aggressively mark its presence in the footwear section by setting up 30 outlets across the country within a week and in the next three months.
Vishak Kumar, COO, Louis Philippe, said that the footwear brand will be available at 200 outlets by January 2011. The price range of the brand will be between Rs 2,999 to Rs 4,999 and expects to capture 10 per cent of the market share in the next three years.
He said that the expansion will be through company-owned outlets, franchise and shop-in-shop models and their target customers would be upper middle class and above.
The company has chalked out an investment plan of Rs 7crore for the current year and that of Rs 15 - 20 crore for the next two years.
The company has installed an advanced Automatic Replenishment System at the stores, to ensure that any shoe can be replenished within 24 hours anywhere in the country.
The company launched its footwear outlets at Select Citywalk, Saket and Connaught Place in Delhi, on April 28, 2010.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India