Louis Vuitton, launches its second outlet
Louis Vuitton, the world’s leading luxury brand, launches its second outlet in New Delhi at DLF Emporio Mall, Vasant Kunj.
September 08, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
“India has had a long, uninterrupted tradition of luxury and refinement, and its people appreciate quality products. The Indian elite are frequent travellers, and are very aware of our brand. More, our history with India goes back many years, well before we established a retail presence in the market. We opened the first Louis Vuitton store here in Delhi in 2003. The Mumbai store opened a year later. Louis Vuitton has been a pioneer in opening its first stores in the country. As a result, we benefit from a solid and credible reputation, and we have an ambitious long term expansion plan”, says Yves Carcelle, Chairman and CEO Louis Vuitton. Located within the DLF Emporio Mall, the store will spread across a single floor elegantly sub-divided into four harmonious areas, housing a wide gamut of products for both men and women. The product range includes leather-goods, belts and textiles, suitcases and hard sided or soft luggage, sunglasses, footwear and watches. Based on the concept elaborated by architect Peter Marino, which has been carried out on a world-wide level for the 397 Louis Vuitton stores located in 59 countries, the interiors evoke a sense of luxury and space. The high quality of the materials, the warm Aniègre wood and the walls in white stucco, underline the harmonious symmetry of the furnishings, further highlighted by the flooring in re-constituted stone.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store