Louis Vuitton, launches its second outlet
Louis Vuitton, the world’s leading luxury brand, launches its second outlet in New Delhi at DLF Emporio Mall, Vasant Kunj.
September 08, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
“India has had a long, uninterrupted tradition of luxury and refinement, and its people appreciate quality products. The Indian elite are frequent travellers, and are very aware of our brand. More, our history with India goes back many years, well before we established a retail presence in the market. We opened the first Louis Vuitton store here in Delhi in 2003. The Mumbai store opened a year later. Louis Vuitton has been a pioneer in opening its first stores in the country. As a result, we benefit from a solid and credible reputation, and we have an ambitious long term expansion plan”, says Yves Carcelle, Chairman and CEO Louis Vuitton. Located within the DLF Emporio Mall, the store will spread across a single floor elegantly sub-divided into four harmonious areas, housing a wide gamut of products for both men and women. The product range includes leather-goods, belts and textiles, suitcases and hard sided or soft luggage, sunglasses, footwear and watches. Based on the concept elaborated by architect Peter Marino, which has been carried out on a world-wide level for the 397 Louis Vuitton stores located in 59 countries, the interiors evoke a sense of luxury and space. The high quality of the materials, the warm Aniègre wood and the walls in white stucco, underline the harmonious symmetry of the furnishings, further highlighted by the flooring in re-constituted stone.
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWebâ€™s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale
- ShopClues launches International Store on its platform
- Retail sector set to reach USD 1750 bn. by 2026: FICCI-Deloitte report
- LOVE MOSCHINO launches first flagship store in Delhi