Lulu opens in Kochi
Lulu International Shopping Mall Group has announced the launch of its shopping mall in India at Kochi, Kerala. The project will be spread across more than 17 acres of land with a built up area of 20
March 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lulu International Shopping Mall Group has announced the launch of its shopping mall in India at Kochi, Kerala. The project will be spread across more than 17 acres of land with a built up area of 20 Lakh square feet and the total project investment is Rs.1,200 Crore.
It’s a dream project for Emke Group which would be a landmark destination for both residents and tourist alike. The unique architectural features include majestic central atrium, fountains, easy access and exit, spacious indoor walkways and a vast parking space for more than 3,000 vehicles.
The project also consists of a 300 room five-star Marriot Hotel and a commercial tower exclusively for the airline and aviation sector. The project will be a major tourist destination in Kerala and to overcome the dearth of skilled manpower in this field, the group is also planning to start a Retail Management School attached to this project
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay