Lulu opens in Kochi
Lulu International Shopping Mall Group has announced the launch of its shopping mall in India at Kochi, Kerala. The project will be spread across more than 17 acres of land with a built up area of 20
March 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lulu International Shopping Mall Group has announced the launch of its shopping mall in India at Kochi, Kerala. The project will be spread across more than 17 acres of land with a built up area of 20 Lakh square feet and the total project investment is Rs.1,200 Crore.
It’s a dream project for Emke Group which would be a landmark destination for both residents and tourist alike. The unique architectural features include majestic central atrium, fountains, easy access and exit, spacious indoor walkways and a vast parking space for more than 3,000 vehicles.
The project also consists of a 300 room five-star Marriot Hotel and a commercial tower exclusively for the airline and aviation sector. The project will be a major tourist destination in Kerala and to overcome the dearth of skilled manpower in this field, the group is also planning to start a Retail Management School attached to this project
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021