‘Luminate India’ by GE lighting
To showcase energy efficiency and environment friendly products.June 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
GE Lighting announced the launch of its ‘Luminate India’ campaign, an initiative to showcase GE’s portfolio of LED products and spread the message of energy efficiency and environmental friendly lighting. The multi city campaign was flagged off by John Flannery, President & CEO, GE India.
The ‘Luminate India’ van will be touring 35 major cities across the country over the next few months. The van will be parked at various spots in these cities where the visitors will be able to experience GE Lighting’s aesthetically appealing and energy efficient product solutions in life-like settings. The first leg of the tour will cover key spots across Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida and Chandigarh where GE representatives will demonstrate the key features and benefits of GE’s LED product offering to customers.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2