‘Luminate India’ by GE lighting
To showcase energy efficiency and environment friendly products.June 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
GE Lighting announced the launch of its ‘Luminate India’ campaign, an initiative to showcase GE’s portfolio of LED products and spread the message of energy efficiency and environmental friendly lighting. The multi city campaign was flagged off by John Flannery, President & CEO, GE India.
The ‘Luminate India’ van will be touring 35 major cities across the country over the next few months. The van will be parked at various spots in these cities where the visitors will be able to experience GE Lighting’s aesthetically appealing and energy efficient product solutions in life-like settings. The first leg of the tour will cover key spots across Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida and Chandigarh where GE representatives will demonstrate the key features and benefits of GE’s LED product offering to customers.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021