Luxor Group chairman passes away
Jain suffered a cardiac arrest.March 20, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The founder and chairman of India’s leading pen manufacturer, Luxor Group, DK Jain passed away on Wednesday. Jain, was 71 years old, and suffered a cardiac arrest at his residence.
Jain had also distinguished himself via philanthropic activities and as Chairman of Luxor Foundation, sought to spread education amongst the underprivileged.
He is survived by wife, son and three daughters.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021