Luxor Group chairman passes away
Jain suffered a cardiac arrest.March 20, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The founder and chairman of India’s leading pen manufacturer, Luxor Group, DK Jain passed away on Wednesday. Jain, was 71 years old, and suffered a cardiac arrest at his residence.
Jain had also distinguished himself via philanthropic activities and as Chairman of Luxor Foundation, sought to spread education amongst the underprivileged.
He is survived by wife, son and three daughters.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint