Luxor gets a new face
Signs Deepika Padukone as brand ambassador for next 2 years.June 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Luxor Writing Instruments has announced Deepika Padukone as the brand ambassador for one of its most successful brand – Pilot, having variants such as Pilot Hi-tecpoint 05, Pilot Hi-tecpoint V7, V SIGN, Hi Techpoint V5 Grip and Frixion 07 Roller Ball. Deepika has been signed for two years and will be seen endorsing Pilot.
Announcing the new face of Pilot, Pooja Jain, Executive Director, Luxor Group, said, “We understand that young consumers today are very discerning of the brands they use. The brands have to match their aspirations, ambitions and personality. Deepika comes across as a go getter who has made it on her own, is confident of her choices and works hard to achieve what she desires from life. She rightly represents the youth who is passionate and seek excellence in their endeavors. I am sure this alliance will emphasize the positioning of Pilot series as a choice of young achievers.”
Deepika Padukone would be seen in an aggressive multi-media campaign which will be created by Lowe Lintas.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear