Luxor gets a new face
Signs Deepika Padukone as brand ambassador for next 2 years.June 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Luxor Writing Instruments has announced Deepika Padukone as the brand ambassador for one of its most successful brand – Pilot, having variants such as Pilot Hi-tecpoint 05, Pilot Hi-tecpoint V7, V SIGN, Hi Techpoint V5 Grip and Frixion 07 Roller Ball. Deepika has been signed for two years and will be seen endorsing Pilot.
Announcing the new face of Pilot, Pooja Jain, Executive Director, Luxor Group, said, “We understand that young consumers today are very discerning of the brands they use. The brands have to match their aspirations, ambitions and personality. Deepika comes across as a go getter who has made it on her own, is confident of her choices and works hard to achieve what she desires from life. She rightly represents the youth who is passionate and seek excellence in their endeavors. I am sure this alliance will emphasize the positioning of Pilot series as a choice of young achievers.”
Deepika Padukone would be seen in an aggressive multi-media campaign which will be created by Lowe Lintas.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear