Luxure associates with Tasveer
Unveils Photography Exhibition Series.July 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Luxure Louis Philippe has joined hands with the photography gallery Tasveer to bring together the work of legendary international photographers, as part of a forthcoming five city exhibition tour. The event served as a prelude to the upcoming series of exhibitions to be held across Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata and Ahmedabad. Samrat Som, Director, Marketing & Creative Business Head, Footwear & Accessories, Louis Philippe and Abhishek Poddar, Proprieter, Tasveer gave an insight into the association and the upcoming exhibitions.
The Seventh Season of the five city exhibition will showcase the original prints of universally acclaimed photographers including Raghu Rai - the great Indian master of photography, British photographer Derry Moore and Italian sculptor, performance artist and photographer -Patrizia Maimouna Guerresi. A host of other prominent photographers will also be making their presence felt through their work. The Seventh Season will also showcase a curated show under the title ‘Magnum Ke Tasveer’ a unique collaboration between Tasveer and Magnum Photos, a co-operative society of the world’s finest photographers, which includes the likes of the iconic Steve McCurry. Apart from this, five leading photographers from Japan will present a group show – Hikari – as part of Tasveer’s efforts to showcase contemporary Asian Photography.
And as testimony to its devoir towards art & craftsmanship, the brand lends its support to Tasveer’s Seventh Season of exhibitions. “Luxure Louis Philippe is an exponent of art, creativity and innovation and true to this, we are elated to announce our collaboration with the country’s pioneer in photography exhibitions, which we believe will be a fruitful and successful venture in showcasing the best talent and also reaching a larger audience about the wonderful joy that the art of photography can give”, said Jacob John, Brand Head, Louis Philippe.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021