Luxurious fine dining
Hero Motors has forayed into the restaurant sector with AUMA, a luxury multicuisine restaurant spearheaded by Charu Munjal of Hero Motors and Gagan Khosla of Stalwart Homestyles.
November 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hero Motors has forayed into the restaurant sector with AUMA, a luxury multicuisine restaurant spearheaded by Charu Munjal of Hero Motors and Gagan Khosla of Stalwart Homestyles. The brand was conceptualised as AUMA after the resounding success of their first venture OMA, the flagship store dealing in contemporary luxury lifestyle products. Covering around 4200 sq ft in the plush DLF Emporio Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Auma has been designed to define fine dining space and contemporary styling with à la carte menu of cuisines like Mediterranean, Italian and Oriental.
The restaurant has an urbane yet relaxed ambience where one can have a fine dining experience. Talking up about the brand, Gagan Khosla said, ”We have invested around Rs 4.5- 5 crore for setting up this and now that Oma has been identified as an affordable luxury lifestyle brand, we felt this is the right time to tap in the ever-growing restaurant industry in the country”. In addition to the exquisite cuisine, the ambience created by the music and lighting will provide an experience that will make the patrons coming back for more.” “We will be giving our utmost to make it operational as profitable as possible for the next couple of months and with the footfalls that malls receive we are optimistic about our chances,” added Munjal. The next Auma restaurant is expected to be opened down south in Bangalore within next 6 months.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021