Luxurious fine dining
Hero Motors has forayed into the restaurant sector with AUMA, a luxury multicuisine restaurant spearheaded by Charu Munjal of Hero Motors and Gagan Khosla of Stalwart Homestyles.
November 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hero Motors has forayed into the restaurant sector with AUMA, a luxury multicuisine restaurant spearheaded by Charu Munjal of Hero Motors and Gagan Khosla of Stalwart Homestyles. The brand was conceptualised as AUMA after the resounding success of their first venture OMA, the flagship store dealing in contemporary luxury lifestyle products. Covering around 4200 sq ft in the plush DLF Emporio Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Auma has been designed to define fine dining space and contemporary styling with à la carte menu of cuisines like Mediterranean, Italian and Oriental.
The restaurant has an urbane yet relaxed ambience where one can have a fine dining experience. Talking up about the brand, Gagan Khosla said, ”We have invested around Rs 4.5- 5 crore for setting up this and now that Oma has been identified as an affordable luxury lifestyle brand, we felt this is the right time to tap in the ever-growing restaurant industry in the country”. In addition to the exquisite cuisine, the ambience created by the music and lighting will provide an experience that will make the patrons coming back for more.” “We will be giving our utmost to make it operational as profitable as possible for the next couple of months and with the footfalls that malls receive we are optimistic about our chances,” added Munjal. The next Auma restaurant is expected to be opened down south in Bangalore within next 6 months.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint