Luxury Paris shoe brand forays into India
Opened in DLF Emporio, the new boutique showcases the complete lifestyle range of shoes, leather goods and ready-to-wear pieces.February 09, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Paris’s luxury shoe brand Berluti Paris has opened its maiden boutique in India. It has entered the Indian market in partnership with Bequest Group.
Opened in DLF Emporio, the new boutique showcases the complete lifestyle range of shoes, leather goods and ready-to-wear pieces amongst which are the emblematic Alessandro shoes, Un Jour or Deux Jour briefcases and Playtime sneakers.
Gaganmeet Singh, CEO, Bequest Group said, "Berluti Paris's exclusive partnership with Bequest ensures that its global standards are maintained in India as well. The retail staff has also been given extensive training to provide a Paris-like experience to the discerning shoppers."
Established in 1895 in Paris Berluti has been built by four generations of shoemakers. Fine leather goods were introduced in 2005 fine and a complete clothing collection followed in 2011.
- Notices sent to HUL, P&G, LG: Taxman disallows AMP deductions sought by MNCs
- Ola's former COO Vishal Kaul to join back PepsiCo
- RIL ties up with PROLINE to co-brand sports apparels
- IKEA selects UrbanClap as its furniture assembly partner in India
- Walmart India, Flipkart top executives meet CCI
- Kroger buys Chicago-based Home Chef for $200 mn
- DHL launches DHL SmarTrucking across India
- Amazon in talks to buy 10% stake in Future Retail
- SoftBank confirms it's selling 22% in Flipkart to Walmart
- Report says retail sector has attracted Rs 5,500 cr PE since 2015