Luxury at ‘The Time factory’
Timex to sell luxury watches through The Time factory stores.May 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Timex Group India will now retail its luxury watch brands separately through The Time Factory stores. Brands such as Nautica, Tarun Tahiliani, Versace and Ferragamo will be retailed through these stores. The price category will range from Rs 50,000 and go up to Rs 5 lakh with a new range coming in every six months.
VD Wadhwa, Managing Director, Timex Group India, said that consumer behaviour studies showed that increased purchasing power resulted in indulgence in premium personal accessories such as watches. “We started a multi-brand luxury format store to satiate the luxury craving of watch aficionados and privileged consumers. This segment is the fastest growing for us and we expect at least five per cent of our revenues to come from luxury brands this year,” he said.
The company plans to open 25 Time Factory stores across top six metros in the next three years.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India