Luxury label ‘Billionaire’ to enter India
Mumbai and Delhi are priority markets for opening outlets with local partnerMay 27, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Italian menswear luxury label Billionaire plans to make a debut in the local market with a joint venture with Infinite Luxury, and the first outlet is expected to be at an upscale mall in Delhi.
A senior official from Billionaire, in a media interaction, said, highlighted, "Our brand is very appealing to the discerning and savvy Indian customer who shops regularly at our stores in London, Dubai, Miami or Rome."
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay