Luxury label ‘Billionaire’ to enter India
Mumbai and Delhi are priority markets for opening outlets with local partnerMay 27, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Italian menswear luxury label Billionaire plans to make a debut in the local market with a joint venture with Infinite Luxury, and the first outlet is expected to be at an upscale mall in Delhi.
A senior official from Billionaire, in a media interaction, said, highlighted, "Our brand is very appealing to the discerning and savvy Indian customer who shops regularly at our stores in London, Dubai, Miami or Rome."
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021