M & S opens in Kochi
Itís M&S first outlet in KeralaSeptember 11, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The iconic British clothing retailer MARK & SPENCER (M&S), is continuing to grow its presence in India with the opening of its first store in Kochi, Kerala at Lulu Mall. The newly launched store saw South Indian movie star Rima Kalingal joins Mr. Venu Nair, Managing Director, Marks and Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd to celebrate the opening of 34th store in the country for Marks and Spencer.
Trading from 16,000 square feet, the new M&S store located at Lulu Mall offers customers an international shopping experience, showcasing M&S’s exceptional quality and confident styles for the whole family. Customers can choose from an extensive range of the latest autumn collections across Womenswear, lingerie, menswear and kidswear, as well as accessories and a special edit of beauty products.
Speaking from M&S store at Lulu Mall, Rima Kalingal said: ““I am delighted to be associated with the launch of the first Marks and Spencer store in Kerala. I have been an M&S customer for a very long time and love the experience every time I shop at M&S. Marks & Spencer is a much-loved British brand and it’s great to have the M&S store at such a popular location in the city. The new collection available at the store is bound to make a strong style statement for the season ahead. The store is very inspiring and I am sure that the people of Kochi will love it.”
Venu Nair, Managing Director of Marks & Spencer Reliance India, said: ““Continuing to build our presence in India, with new stores at popular shopping locations like the Lulu Mall in Kochi, is an important part of our international growth strategy. It’s a pleasure to introduce our extensive range of high quality, great value and innovative products to customers in Kerala for the first time.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG