MAKERS arrives in Gujarat
MAKERS to be available in 2000 stores across 181 towns in Gujarat this fiscal.June 30, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
MAKERS announced its foray in to Gujrat. With this launch, Ahmedabad becomes the first market in the West to have MAKERS as a coveted textile product offering for the economy market segment.
After successful launches in the Eastern and Northern markets, MAKERS will now be available in Gujarat.
The brand also announced the launch of India’s first insurance scheme for retailers in the State. This Group Personal Accident Policy provides annual insurance cover of up to Rs 10 lakh for MAKERS retailers.
Ram Bhatnagar, Vice President – Emerging Businesses of Raymond Limited said, “Raymond is renowned in India and globally for its pioneering strengths in the manufacturing and retailing of worsted textiles. The launch of MAKERS in Eastern markets a year ago marked the textile giant’s foray into the economy segment and in retailing poly viscose fabrics. After successful East and North India launches, we are pleased to enter the Western market with Ahmedabad."
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category