MAKERS arrives in Gujarat
MAKERS to be available in 2000 stores across 181 towns in Gujarat this fiscal.June 30, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
MAKERS announced its foray in to Gujrat. With this launch, Ahmedabad becomes the first market in the West to have MAKERS as a coveted textile product offering for the economy market segment.
After successful launches in the Eastern and Northern markets, MAKERS will now be available in Gujarat.
The brand also announced the launch of India’s first insurance scheme for retailers in the State. This Group Personal Accident Policy provides annual insurance cover of up to Rs 10 lakh for MAKERS retailers.
Ram Bhatnagar, Vice President – Emerging Businesses of Raymond Limited said, “Raymond is renowned in India and globally for its pioneering strengths in the manufacturing and retailing of worsted textiles. The launch of MAKERS in Eastern markets a year ago marked the textile giant’s foray into the economy segment and in retailing poly viscose fabrics. After successful East and North India launches, we are pleased to enter the Western market with Ahmedabad."
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019