METRO celebrates 9th Anniversary
Will be offering a variety of consumer promotions and a range of new product offerings.
Tags: METRO Cash & CarryJuly 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
July 2012 marks the ninth anniversary of METRO Cash & Carry’s operations in India, and the self-service business-to-business wholesaler is all set to mark this milestone by celebrating the deep relationships it has built with its customers, suppliers and the community. METRO Cash & Carry India set up its first wholesale distribution centre in Bangalore in July 2003. As it enters its 10th year of Indian operations, the company is launching a host of promotional offers and discounts for customers at all its eleven wholesale centres across the country, in recognition of their support. This July a bumper bonanza awaits customers at METRO centres besides special in-store promotions and a whole new range of products. These commemorative offers will be launched on June 28, 2012 and will continue throughout July 2012.
"The last nine years have gathered us deep insights into what customers value. It is their trust in us that has helped us reach this milestone. We want to give them the best of our high quality assortment and customized services at the lowest possible prices,” said Rajeev Bakshi, Managing Director of METRO Cash & Carry India.
“Our customers have helped us succeed in refining our products and services to suit the most demanding markets. We want to thank them by offering them a special array of food and non-food products with unbeatable discounts, offers and rewards throughout the month of July,” Bakshi added.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore