MINI goes big!
Launches MINI Deutsche Motoren, its second dealership in Delhi.October 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
MINI India announced the opening of Deutsche Motoren, its second dealership in Delhi. The new MINI Deutsche Motoren dealership is located at Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi. The dealership will display the MINI Hatch, MINI Convertible and MINI Countryman. The dealership is headed by Yadur Kapur, Executive Director, Deutsche Motoren.
Philipp von Sahr, President, BMW Group India said, “With the launch of Deutsche Motoren, we are proud to have strengthened our presence for the world’s most exciting premium small car brand in Delhi. MINI is more than just a car – it is a personality on wheels – a fashion statement – and a way of life. MINI as a brand truly compliments Delhi – a city with wonderful amalgamation of trends and tradition, fun and style and enduring spirit. With two dealerships in the city, we wish to take the MINI experience and excitment to as many consumers as possible in the festive season ahead.”
The new MINI dealership interior at Deutsche Motoren has been uniquely designed to replicate the modern city feel in an indulging, inviting and interactive format. MINI Deutsche Motoren dealership will offer a display area of over 3200 sq ft. and a five car display set-up. The multi functional architecture will also have a MINI Lounge, MINI Lifestyle Collection and MINI Accessories on display.
Yadur Kapur, Executive Director, Deutsche Motoren said, “We have been working with BMW Group India since 2007 and this association has been very successful and tremendously exciting. We are thrilled to be a part of MINI’s journey in India with the launch of the new MINI dealership by Deutsche Motoren in Delhi.”
With MINI Financial Services, the customers will be able to avail attractive finance and insurance options. In addition, MINI Financial Services will also offer a comprehensive insurance package: MINI Smile (similar to BMW Secure) which is a value-add for MINI customers over and above their basic motor insurance.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India