MINI makes grand entry
Announced the opening of Bird Automotive, its first dealership in Delhi.June 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The new Bird Automotive dealership located at Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, will display the MINI Hatch, MINI Convertible and MINI Countryman. The dealership is headed by Gaurav Bhatia, Managing Director, Bird Automotive.
Dr Andreas Schaaf, President, BMW Group India said, “With the launch of Bird Automotive, we have brought MINI - the world’s most exciting premium small car brand to Delhi. MINI is more than just a car – it is a personality on wheels – a fashion statement – and a way of life. At MINI, the fun never stops. So it is only natural that Delhi with its wonderful amalgamation of trends and tradition, fun and style and enduring spirit offers a perfect setting to the world’s most emotional auto brand.”
Bird Automotive Vasant Kunj, is an exclusive MINI dealership that offers a display area of over 5,000 sq ft. It has a six car display set-up spread across two floors. The new MINI dealership has been uniquely designed in a modern urban layout that represents the iconic MINI Lifestyle. Alongside its loft architecture, the dealership also has a MINI DJ Lounge, MINI Lifestyle Collection and MINI Accessories on display.
Gaurav Bhatia, Manager Director, Bird Automotive said, “We have been working with BMW Group India since 2007 and this association has been very successful and tremendously exciting. We are thrilled to be a part of the MINI celebration in India with the launch of the new MINI dealership by Bird Automotive in Delhi. We look forward to an enthusiastic response from our customers for the charismatic and exciting MINI.”
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India