MINI makes grand entry
Announced the opening of Bird Automotive, its first dealership in Delhi.June 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The new Bird Automotive dealership located at Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, will display the MINI Hatch, MINI Convertible and MINI Countryman. The dealership is headed by Gaurav Bhatia, Managing Director, Bird Automotive.
Dr Andreas Schaaf, President, BMW Group India said, “With the launch of Bird Automotive, we have brought MINI - the world’s most exciting premium small car brand to Delhi. MINI is more than just a car – it is a personality on wheels – a fashion statement – and a way of life. At MINI, the fun never stops. So it is only natural that Delhi with its wonderful amalgamation of trends and tradition, fun and style and enduring spirit offers a perfect setting to the world’s most emotional auto brand.”
Bird Automotive Vasant Kunj, is an exclusive MINI dealership that offers a display area of over 5,000 sq ft. It has a six car display set-up spread across two floors. The new MINI dealership has been uniquely designed in a modern urban layout that represents the iconic MINI Lifestyle. Alongside its loft architecture, the dealership also has a MINI DJ Lounge, MINI Lifestyle Collection and MINI Accessories on display.
Gaurav Bhatia, Manager Director, Bird Automotive said, “We have been working with BMW Group India since 2007 and this association has been very successful and tremendously exciting. We are thrilled to be a part of the MINI celebration in India with the launch of the new MINI dealership by Bird Automotive in Delhi. We look forward to an enthusiastic response from our customers for the charismatic and exciting MINI.”
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India