MOD growing, expanding portfolio
10th store for the brand in Delhi.
Tags: Mad over donutsJuly 31, 2012 | comments ( 5 ) |
Mad over Donuts inaugurated their 10th store in Delhi at DLF promenade Mall today. This is MOD’s 38th store in India. MOD has been actively marketing on the web.The specialty of these donuts is that they are 100 % eggless. The brand is planning to open stores in other metropolitan cities. They are targeting to double the count of stores by end of this fiscal year. Tarak Bhattacharya, COO, MOD sais, "75-80 is the store target for this year with new locations that we shall be opening at. We are at a 50-50 ratio when it comes to opening stores at hogh streets and malls and will continue with that. Work has already begun at three to four locations. Ahmedabad, Chennai and Hyderabad are the new locations we are opening at. For us the target customer ranges from a five year old and goes up to those aged 55."
MOD sells 20,000 donut in a single day. Moving ahead, they will be launching cup cakes and bubble tea. They will begin test marketing in Mumbai tomorrow and the national roll out will take place by 15th August. Six to eight weeks will see the launch of bubble tea.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear