MTV partners with Mochi
Launch ‘Roadies Footgear’ exclusively by Mochi.July 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The ‘MTV Roadies shoes’ have been designed by the Roadies duo, Bani and Rannvijay themselves. They were present to launch the collection exclusively at Mochi. The adventurous and gritty VJs strutted the new Roadies shoes on a mock rough terrain like set up to display that the shoes are meant for the Roadies spirit.
Alisha Malik, Brand Manager, Mochi said, “Mochi – The Shoe Shoppe was launched a decade ago as a response to the fashion needs of the Indian youth. As one of the fastest growing footwear brands in India, Mochi is known to have successfully captured the irreverent attitude and exuberance of Gen X in its products, be it fashion formals or trendy Indian footwear. This association with MTV Roadies is an extension of our endeavour to reach out and connect with the ever-changing youth. ‘MTV Roadies by Mochi’, a fusion line, is designed keeping in mind the latest trends and preferences of the cosmopolitan Indian. The range is fun, dynamic and stylish capturing the pulse of effervescent youth.”
Sandeep Dahiya, Sr Vice President, Consumer Products - Viacom18 Media Pvt Ltd adds, “The style expression of today’s youth extends from head to toe. With the launch of Roadies footgear, we now cover the two ends of their style spectrum - from helmets to footwear. Given Mochi's expertise and vast presence across the country and Rannvijay and Bani's distinct style expressions, we're confident of the Roadies footgear range doing exceptionally well."
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear